Friday, August 30, 2013

21st Century

Well I am finally bumped up t0 the 21st century. The IT guy on the island (Ryan) came by today with our internet set up. So now I should be able to correspond regularly! Yeah! The kids finished off their first week of school. They have a four day week up here. So far they are enjoying it. Raiden and Judge were super excited. On Wednesday they passed their kayak test and are now able to go out. They had a blast! Made me a little jealous. Kale says I should be able to take the test next week... but tah for now and I promise to keep up more now....I do plan on starting our travel story from the begining so you can see the pictures...

2 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

SUCH FUNNY DUDES!! IF NIA COULD SPEAK SHE WOULD SAY.."HEY GUYS, WHAT'S GOING ON?"

Hallie said...

Either that or, "My brothers are dorks! So of course I am the cutest!"