Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday, Monday

We have done our first loads of laundry and the boys are excited about setting up their rooms.  If only they would be as excited about bedtimes.....but its still morningtime....I am told by Jenner....Its not dark out....I am told by Ender....and Nia...my sweet princess.,,has discovered that she likes to scream out her opinion....screeches her thoughts about a bedtime she has no desire to go to.  Hopefully here in the next week we run them ragged enough that they are to tired to complain...,if all else fails school starts in two weeks...

Oh, by the way, we got our PO Box....no phone yet...but you can reach us by mail.

PO Box 8027
Port Alexander, AK 99836


1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

YEAH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEND YOU SOME MAIL...ANYTHING.... I BET THE BOYS WOULD LOVE TO GET MAIL FROM SOMEONE....ANYONE....