Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back to P.A.

I tried to keep up to date, but my tablet and I had major disagreements on what that meant while I was gone.  Apparently to it, it meant that I could check but not post things.  Who knew that is what up to date means?...

Nia is doing much better thank goodness.  She was a pretty good trooper through it all...as much as a one year old can be any way...

But the leg ended up only being fractured and not broken so that was good news of sorts.  At least we will not be needing to fly up to Sitka to get a cast off or anything...


Nia did make a friend while we were in Sitka.  We stayed with Bishop Hart and his family.  They had a very nice dog named...forgive the spelling...D'Artagnan.....who loves little kids and Nia was thrilled with him by the end of the week...

It is nice to be home though.  I do miss my boys after I have been away....I enjoy being their mom very much.

We did get to see many nice views and meet people.  This was one of our favorites...
The coast is gorgeous and I had never been up close to a cruise ship so it was pretty neat to see.  This is shot not to far from the public library.  The views from there are awesome....

The best one still has to be this one....
...after all who doesn't love to come home???

1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

I think that most people who have the fishing bug might wish upon a star that they were up there with you and all the fishes in the ocean.
It does look beautiful though.