Wednesday, September 25, 2013

FLEX

I don't believe I have been this tired since we got here.  It seems to have been a very long week and a half...

I have been back on lunch lady duty and it can be exhausting...I know that as you get older...like my delicate...hhhuuhhummm...years you do slow down and get tired, but being desperate to go to bed by nine hasn't happened since I had Nia. Although I think I have figured out why it is so tiring...  Its not the kids believe it or not.... 

When I was working at the library you would get pockets of time that you had a rush of people come through and you felt like you were in the middle of a feeding frenzy...  Well prepping lunch, serving it, and then cleaning up is a lot like that...

The highlight of my day so far, because of the call to duty once again, was making peanut butter fingers...yum...and breaking out my newly arrived printer....yeah technology!

1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

That is a beautiful picture and if you could just get a lighthouse in there somewhere your dad would be clammering to have pictures of it just so....
It looks alittle rough but tranquil at the same time. Don't ask me how that can happen but it can in this picture...Hope you get some down time and I mean down time......I guess you are going to have to give out jobs, tasks, duties to all the family at home so you don't feel to overwhelmed.....