Sunday, March 30, 2014

Birthday Plans

We might not have TV but that sure doesn't stop the kids imaginations when it comes to asking for things for presents...

Every day Jenner comes up and tells me something new he wants for his birthday....and that of course sets Ender off in asking for things...

One day it will be a scooter, the next a trampoline....yesterday ended with Ender announcing that he is in great need of a dump truck....

Love those boys!

My favorite is Jenner casually announcing that four is no longer going to be his favorite number.  He said, "I like four now but soon five is going to be my favorite...and then six...and ...seven...and then eight...and then dad's going to go ...sploosh...and I will be all wet..."

So apparently that is cliff's notes for baptism....sploosh and you're all wet....

1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

CUTE, CUTE CUTE....DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR A DUMP TRUCK FOR ENDER FOR HIS BIRTHDAY...I CAN IF YOU LIKE???
KIDS ARE SO FUNNY!!