Sunday, March 16, 2014

Never in my life


 Well we had a good time on Sunday.  We started our evening off enjoying this delicious pork roast that we slow cooked using the top of furnace.  (sounds weird, I know) And that was followed up by a show...  You know, dinner and a show?  Well we took the scraps out to feed the birds and that darned Eagle had a nasty plan.....

 
Knowing full well that those birds would come looking he waited above our house once again and when those birds came he dove into them.

He hit this one bird once and took it into the water.  And then he bounced in again on it.  I am not sure if it was dead the first time, but by the second he was a gonner....
 
So as the phrase goes, I never in my life have been used for bait by an Eagle....
who would have thought it?
 
 
 



0 comments: