Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Did it again!

Our little tooth pulling enthusiast has done it again!  He came in to my room last night and said, "Look mom my tooth is almost broked out!"  And sure enough it was on it's way....  next thing I know he is shouting for joy cause he pulled it out. 

"Look there is blood on it!"  was his cry.....shivers up my spine on that one...

I told him I would give him one of our tooth holders to put under his pillow for the tooth fairy so the tooth wouldn't get lost..

He said, "NO!  She took it last time!"  So alas....nothing but the tooth and the whole tooth for the tooth fairy!

1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

HOW FUNNY. OF COURSE ENDER WOULD WANT TO KEEP THE BLOODY THING.
HA HA HA
JUST MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T PULL THE OL" SWITCHEROO OF SEVERAL NIGHTS IN A ROW STATING HE HAS ANOTHER TOOTH FOR THE TOOTH FAIRY....MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!