Sunday, March 16, 2014

SO much to do

I can't believe it has been such a long time since our last post.  I must beg craziness I think.  I have been dealing with insurance issues and can't claim to still be a sane mother at times.

Also there is the issue of having three birthdays this next week to worry about.  I guess I don't really worry about mine, but the two boys is another matter.

They are expecting who knows what and so who knows what they will think of what they actually get....some day's I think that it is going to be Christmas part II and I don't know why...

But any who....today is day two of our spring break.  The weather hasn't been super cooperative so far so we have been indoors mostly...

We have had Mario Kart championships, duals on Lego Harry Potter, flying competitions on New Super Mario Brothers, and slush snowball fights to list a few of our activities...not too bad for two days and crummy weather huh?

Hopefully we can continue to have a good time for the next two days...

0 comments: