Tuesday, February 11, 2014

K is

Well if we wanted to be sweet and have warm fuzzies we could say Kale.  After all it is his birthday this week...but NOOOOO!  That would be too easy wouldn't it?

K is for KAYAKING!

Kayaking is just so awesomely fun!  I know that should never be written...but hey...from the mouths of babes right?

I think if I had had the opportunity to Kayak either as a sport or as recreation growing up I would have competed.  It is just so much fun and it can be so relaxing too.

The boys (meaning Raiden and Judge) have fun every time we go out.  Nia is a take charge kind of gal and can't understand why I wont hand over the paddle.  Ender and Jenner....well the fun is in the journey right?  I think it will grow on them, and Ender will like it more when he can man his own kayak I think.




1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

IF I EVER GET UP THERE THAT IS SOMETHING I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TRY AND BE SURE AND TAKE A PICTURE OF ME IN ONE ON THE WATER BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE I DID IT...