Thursday, February 13, 2014

N is

We didn't even think this one over much.  The obvious answer is...

Night!

We are finally getting back to something closer to normal for winter hours.  The sun gets up around 8 depending on cloud cover and sets around 5.  Again depending on cloud cover.  I will say though.  The night sky here is awesome.  The sky is so crisp and clear.  The stars are bright and just amazing to see.  You don't just see the brightest constellations or planets, but you feel like EVERY star can be seen.  We haven't lucked out yet and seen the Aurora Borealis...but our fingers are crossed that we will someday.  That is something I have always wanted to see.

I would take a picture, but alas we don't own a camera that takes good night photos.

1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

I hope I get to see the Aurora Borealis if I ever get up there.
I agree I think it would be amazinggggggggggggggggg!