Thursday, February 20, 2014

U is

My favorite by far was the obvious choice of
 
 
UNICORN....girly huh?
But I unfortunately I haven't spied any up here in our corner of the world, so I guess that means it is out....
U could be for oh so many things...like umbrella, or uniform or urchin...can you see me finding these here?

An umbrella is pretty pointless up here...that is what raingear is for...

So we finally settled on:

ULU
 
They are these really cool "knives" or cutting instruments used by the natives.  I have an aunt who swears by them.  One of the locals also recommends them for cutting pizzas.  They also are a very child friendly tool...meaning the child can help you while supervised....

1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

Is this a picture of one you have acquired since moving up there??
Pretty cool handle.