Monday, February 17, 2014

R is

I thought I would introduce you all to something, or shall I say someone, that I know you haven't meet before.

He is eleven, soon to be twelve years old.  Rather loveable but dorky at times.  I guess that goes with the territory.  He is mostly kind to his siblings and I swear he sprouts every time I look at him.  He is quite proud of the fact that as of today he measures 61 inches.  So yes if you do the math he is 5 feet 1 inch tall and that means he has 1 1/2 inches to go before he can say he is taller than his mother.  He already has longer arms than her, so that isn't much of a reach!!!  Haha I can make a funny!

So here he is in all his coming to teenage glory soon...

R is RAIDEN!


He made a little movie the other day and I told him I would be including it on the family blog soon...  So here you have it...Raiden's Snowy Triumph



1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

RAIDEN....you are taller than grandma Rindy. shame on you!!
You are really growing like a weed.
a good weed I hope. Wow, soon to be 12 and getting the Priesthood.
I am proud of you and love you and your whole family.